Christmas Stocking Fillers Gift Guide
Did you know there are only TWO paydays left until Christmas?? Time flies right?! It’s definately time to get your shopping started if you haven’t already!
As promised in the October Edition of my Newsletter, here is my round-up of some of my favourite gifts available to buy for all the family this Christmas 2016. It will, of course, feature a selection of our favourite sewing accessories available in on the Little T’s Haberdashery website AND also a spectacular array of gifts available from fellow small business owners.
I hope you enjoy seeing my suggestions, if you have any favourites that you think I’d love to hear about, please do send me an email with the details – I have an awfulllly long Christmas shopping list!
Gifts for Her…
1. The very talented Koru Tumi has a great selection of Crochet & Knitting Accessories available in her Etsy Store. I particularly love the rainbows!
2. Available from the Little T’s Haberdashery online store, the Prym Love range of sewing accessories have proved to be very popular. This Magnetic Pin Cushion would make a great stocking filler gift!
3. The beautiful Pewter Scalf Ring from Dotty Daisy Cornwall would be a fabulous addition to any woman’s wardrobe! It’s simple but gorgeous!
4. Family and Friends of all ages will love this delicate Star Stud Earrings from Spotlesspinata Jewellery! Make sure you check out the rest of the Jewllery range there too, I particularly love the floral resin pieces.
Gifts for Him…
5. Perfect for the bearded man in your life – the Jingle Beard from Two Crafty Birds Brighton will certainly brighten up their festive celebrations!
6. I’m a big fan of Rainbow Lux Glass, the uber talented Kelly has a fantastic range of handmade Glass products. These cufflinks are sublte and beautiful!
7. A perfect gift for someone who loves a bit of colour in their life! This Grimms Rainbow Keyring from Little Earth Farm makes a fab little present.
8. We have a great range of Cutting Tools at Little T’s Haberdashery. I don’t know anyone (male or female) who doesn’t appreciate a good sharp pair of scissors!
Gifts for the Kids…
9. From my all-time favourite place online for sweet treats, these delicious solid chocolate chunky stars from Choco Loco will make THE best treat Christmas Day.
10. If you haven’t heard of Caboodle Kids – you’re missing out! This is my favourite place to go for handmade Childrens Clothing. This Christmas they have these fab Snack Mats available too – perfect for your messy monsters!
11. These fun Pengiun decorations are just one of the sets of DIY Sewing Kits we have available at Little T’s Haberdashery this Christmas. Great for the kids (suitable from age 5+)
12. The gorgeous ‘Little Gingy’ shoes are just one design from a fantastic range of handmade soft soled leather baby and children’s shoes made by Kinder Feet. I LOVE them (and I have no doubt you will too!)