‘Circa 2021’ Woven Labels.
Designed by Kylie and the Machine.
- Pack of 10 Woven Labels
- Black Cotton with White Screen Printed Ink
- White Cotton with Black screen printed ink.
- Black End Fold (1cm) X (5.5cm), White (1cm) x (1cm) plus seam allowance
- Black – End folded, this label is ideally sewn onto the garment (either inside or displayed visibly) by top stitching each end. White – This label is double-sided, one side says “c.” (the abbreviation of circa) and the other side has a stacked 2021. These small labels can be used to stick out of a pocket, a side seam or other visible seams in the garment. The minimal design gives your garment a chic brand vibe.
- 100% Cotton labels are biodegradable
LABELS BY KATM are Super High-Quality woven labels, they are classified as HD which is similar to a thread count in sheets, finer and more threads which give the crispest designs. They are Oeko-Tex certified, washable, durable and non-scratchy!
These labels are the perfect way to finish off your handmade item and if sewn onto clothes, you can stitch them on the inside or the outside of the garment to show off your new project with pride!
The packs are made entirely from RECYCLED CARDBOARD and are fully biodegradable
There are no reviews yet.